Monday, February 14, 2011

My Sweetheart

Valentines #2

We celebrated our second Vday as a married couple yesterday and today. We went to a lovely cafe on South Congress last night with our dear friends Erika and Matt Fletcher. We ate different "styles" of food and enjoyed a way overpriced bottle of wine. The random conversations were highly satisfying!
Today my kids showered me with way to much chocolate. In fact if you are interested in some just let me know!!! I came home and cooked dinner for my love. He walked in and surprised me with tulips and a sweet sweet card. My love filled my tank this Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had fun! LOVE your new blog design & that you're back :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios