Thursday, July 14, 2011

Seriously? There is only 2 of us

I guess I have some work that needs to be done today. Either my days are running together or this sink really was empty YESTERDAY! As the title of this post says, there are only 2 people who reside in The Trails subdivision. Yet, this looks more like a family of 4. I wish I could say it's all my good cooking but I don't recall there being much of that lately. I want a maid, wishful thinking, but then I could have the freedom to focus more on sewing then balancing this as well. Okay I am done complaining, I was just saying it'd be nice.

Ideas on how you stay on top of household chores would be appreciated.
Disclaimer: I blame my husband for my getting behind. After all he says I don't want you doing this kind of stuff all summer and our house doesn't have to be perfect all the time. Me: If you say so buddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios