Thursday, November 3, 2011

A longggg overdue post

So clearly it has been forever and a day since I have blogged. I have not felt like it much since I've become pregnant. I was looking back at my previous post and died laughing at this one. Reason being...it wasn't quite a fireworkless fourth after all. Leaving all details out, Miss Aubree Kate is a fourth of July baby!

Things in our life have changed quite a bit. We found out at the end of July we were pregnant at 1 in the a.m. because I couldn't wait till "morning." I started school in August, which if you are close to a teacher you understand why it is November and I am just now getting to blog! We a got a "new" pre-owned momma vehicle. I guess that covers just about all of the big things that are going on.

I spend my nights addicted to pinterest and searching for nursery ideas and crafts! We have purchased her crib and two amazing dressers. This weekend we are going to get the paint for her room and next week a friend is coming to do it all for us! When that part is complete I can really get going on all my ideas! I. Can't. Wait.

Here are a few pics of my bumb!

13 or 14 weeks

16 Weeks
17 Weeks

19 Weeks

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sssooooooo glad to read a post from you!!! Can't wait to see Aubree's nursery!
Love u

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios