Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A sewing machine and a serger

I've been busy lately, but it's a good thing.
I made a dress that I posted on facebook thanks to the help of Angie Cole (a wonderful teacher who you should all go to her class at The Shops Above Memory Lane). I will be wearing it in Mexico! I have also been busy with onesies. Some I have remembered to take pictures of some I forgot! If you need a customized gift please let me know. I would love to create something for you!



sail boat, airplane, initial B
My dress, upside because I can't get it to flip!

The new serger that Ryan allowed me to buy! Huge sale!



My good ole sewing machine





3 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the dress. That is talent, if you can sew a dress, you are good! Can't wait to see pic of you in it while in Mexico!!! Have a blast!!!

Amanda McCusker said...

I too love the dress! That is a serious sewing machine! I'm in need of a new on, my hand me down kicked the bucket last year. Making and personalizing you own clothes is so cool, I love it!

Unknown said...

Love the dress! I am so excited for you and Ryan! HAVE A BLAST and soak it all up!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios