Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Memorial Day to Remember

Life is precious, life is sweet.
I am so thankful for all our men and women who sacrifice/d their lives for our freedom. I can't imagine what it is like day in and day out. I never want to see the front lines. I feel for the families who rarely see their heroes and cry for the ones who never will again. I commend the wives who hold down the fort and remain so brave for their family.
We celebrated, remembered, and honored at home yesterday. Nothing big. Just the 3 of us outside for as long as we could stand it at least. Ryan cooked a brisket, which as I am writing this remembered I never took a picture of his hard work. :( He was disappointed in it (it was a little dry). I felt so bad for him, he worked all through the night to make sure it would be just right. Trial and Error. This was only his 2nd one to ever do! I know my man will get it!
Here are a few pics from our day!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios